Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Its 4plus in e morning yet.. I CANT SLEEP!!! Probably i've play a lil too much and has been sleeping when the sun has rised.. I've been eating, smoking, watching show frm youtube, dreaming and feeling paranoid for 123456 hrs!!!

I'm thinking, what does one past make e present one to feel? Don ask, why or who.. I was jus watching one drama and trying to put myself in e character..
And i come to e conclusion tt if i were her, i will keep moaning over it and the images will definitely keep repeating.. That's why there's a saying "Ignorance is a blissed" So i knw, i shouldnt be like e kpo's to find out everything abt another parties history if nt life will be terrible..
I felt like a idiot nw blogging all this rubbish,i need to get a job soon! VERY VERY SOON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home